Hello! Hope you’re all doing well. As you may know, Fix You was released in paperback in the UK this week, and I thought I’d do a quick post to show you what publication week looked like to me. And because a picture says a thousand words, I thought I’d let my camera do the talking…
1. Publication day – I wake up to find the living room full of Fix Yous!!
2. A box of paperbacks arrive – I *may* have kissed every one of them.
3. Here’s me looking kind of dorky
4. Then Heat magazine featured Fix You in their Valentine’s Day special
5. I was interviewed on BBC Essex to talk about the book
6. I also had my last day at work this week. I’ve left to concentrate on writing full-time. Yay!
7. And this is what I’ll be doing to celebrate on Friday night!