Do you like to read romance novels? Wouldn’t you like to know more about your favorite authors? Well you came to the right place! Join the writers of Romance Weekly as we go behind the scenes of our books and tell all….. About our writing of course! Every week we’ll answer questions and after you’ve enjoyed the blog on this site we’ll direct you to another. So come back often for a thrilling ride! Tell your friends and feel free to ask us questions in the comment box.
If you’ve arrived from Mikki Cober’s blog , hi and thanks for clicking! This week we doing something a little bit different. So instead of answering three questions on our writing process, let’s talk food!
What is your best / favorite 15 minute dinner idea?
I love cooking, and even better, I love eating, so this one’s an easy question for me. If I had to choose my favourite ever dinner, it would be steak and champagne. Here’s an easy recipe that you can follow in just under 15 minutes.
- A cell phone
- A finger
- A suitable dining companion (preferably hot and rich)
- Around $100 in cash
- Batter eyelashes and invite gorgeous, handsome man out for dinner (because, hey, it’s 14 years into the new millennium and we are all smart, intelligent women) – 5 minutes
- Log onto restaurant website and book romantic table for two. Preferably away from prying eyes. If offered table near bathrooms, run, don’t walk away. – 2 minutes
- Take cab to restaurant, picking hot sexy man up on the way. – 3 minutes
- Order champagne and steak while flirting extensively with hot, sexy man. Avoid letting steak juices drip on your blouse unless it’s part of a seduction technique. – 2 minutes
- Ask for check (splitting it two ways, because it’s 14 years into the new millennium…) and grab taxi, taking hot sexy man home in doggy bag. – 3 minutes
Serving Suggestion – Best served warm.
So there you have it. 15 minutes until the best dinner I can imagine. All it takes is a little effort, a lot of imagination and a very handsome man sitting opposite you. Enjoy!
And now to read more Romance Weekly Blog Hop let’s see what Ronnie Allen has to say.