Hello! Hope you’re all doing well. As you may know, Fix You was released in paperback in the UK this week, and I thought I’d do a quick post to show you what publication week looked like to me. And because a picture says a thousand words, I thought I’d let my camera do the talking…
1. Publication day – I wake up to find the living room full of Fix Yous!!
2. A box of paperbacks arrive – I *may* have kissed every one of them.
3. Here’s me looking kind of dorky
4. Then Heat magazine featured Fix You in their Valentine’s Day special
5. I was interviewed on BBC Essex to talk about the book
6. I also had my last day at work this week. I’ve left to concentrate on writing full-time. Yay!
7. And this is what I’ll be doing to celebrate on Friday night!
So that’s my week in a nutshell. Fix You is now available to buy in store at Tesco, Asda and WH Smith travel, and online in ebook at all good web stores.
And if you want to listen to my interview – here’s the link. I come in about halfway through the podcast (at around 2:10)
Have a great week,