Do you like to read romance novels? Wouldn’t you like to know more about your favorite authors? Well you came to the right place! Join the writers of Romance Weekly as we go behind the scenes of our books and tell all….. About our writing of course! Every week we’ll answer questions and after you’ve enjoyed the blog on this site we’ll direct you to another. So come back often for a thrilling ride! Tell your friends and feel free to ask us questions in the comment box.
If you’ve arrived from Dani Jace’s blog , hi and thanks for clicking! This week we are celebrating our huge rafflecopter giveaway, which ends today. So let’s get on with things and talk about the top ten romances of all time.
10. That scene in Four Weddings and a funeral
9. The Bronze Horseman by Paullina Simmons
8. The Time Traveller’s Wife by Audrey Niffenegger.
7. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
6. Bridget Jones’ Diary by Helen Fielding
5. Twilight by Stephanie Meyer
4. Painted Faces by L. H. Cosway
3. Pretty Woman
2. The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
1. Gone With The Wind by Margaret Mitchell
So there you have it. My top ten romances of all time. What do you think? Let me know what your favorites are. And now to read more Romance Weekly Blog Hop let’s see what Jeana E. Mann has to say.
GIVEAWAY – LAST CHANCE!!
The writers of romance weekly are celebrating our 6 month anniversary with a MASSIVE rafflecopter giveaway. If you haven’t entered already, please hurry and do so. You can find the link here: ROMANCE WEEKLY RAFFLECOPTER GIVEAWAY.